Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: +8615092329188
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Details Type: Absorption of carpet Floor tile Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland) Brand Name: S.G Model Number: SG-1631 Size: 1200*1200mm,1200*1800mm Material: Ceramic Tiles Usage: Interior Tiles Surface Treatment: Polished Tiles Color Family: Gold ,Red, Blacks, Whites, etc...
Type: Absorption of carpet Floor tile
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: S.G
Model Number: SG-1631
Material: Ceramic Tiles
Usage: Interior Tiles
Surface Treatment: Polished Tiles
Color Family: Gold ,Red, Blacks, Whites, etc
Certificate: CE ,SGS,ISO9001
Grade of carpet tile:
Small color different: Not applicable
Name: Decorative Tile , Golden carpet floor tile
Keyword1: Carpet tile manufacturer in china
Keyword2: Picture of carpet tile for floor,
Keyword3: porcelain carpet tiles
|Packaging & Delivery|
Pallet and strong neutral carton
Within 7-20 days after deposit
Gold carpet tiles Luxury decorative polished crystal tile carpet
Golden Porcelain Polished Decorative Carpet Tiles In 60*60cm
Interior wall and floor
foam box, 4pcs/box,34kg/box
after receive the deposit within 7-25 days
Payment Terms :
30% TT in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment.
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
1. Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
2. Multi-adopting the advanced technology from Italy and Spain, which makes our tiles design more clear and natural.
3. Nano-technology combining with triple-burning, which makes our tiles are environmental protective, mould resist, anti dirty and easy clean.
4. Mosaic surface makes our tiles foot massage and anti slip.
5.High surface luster, super strong jade texture.
Scope of application:
8.Massage center and all kinds of entertainment places
|Our Advantage :|
1.Competitive Price，high quality.
2.Packing: carton box with pallets.
3.Test: Our product past through many special tests. Pass CE, CIQ,PVOC, Etc, approved .
4.MOQ: 100㎡ ,Trial Order is available
5.Production: About 5-25 days.
6.Loading port: Qingdao
7.Free samples available, freight collect
|Packaging & Shipping|
|PAYMENT AND SHIPPING|
|Why choose us?|
2. Same quality, cheaper price. Our prices are very competitive especially in Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa, etc;
3. Well-trained and experienced working staff to answer your questions;
4. Reply within no more than 24 hours;
5. No leakage of your information to the third parties;
6. We can offer the customization service;
7. Good after-sale service
Thanks for your times, any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, We will response you within 24 hours.
Q1.Why choose us?
1) We have a professional foreign trade team, Quick response to your inquiry within 24hours
2)Various payment terms acceptable, T/T,L/C, Cash, Western union, PayPal, Etc.,
3)Strict quality control system, our product has passed CE,CIQ,PVOC,SASO,SGS and Etc test
4)Customized design is acceptable
5)We are willing to sign the commercial secret agreement with you.
Q2.What is your MOQ
We understand that it is not easy for you to order big quantity in the beginning, Trial order or mixed container are acceptable to help you open your market step by step.
Q3.May I have my own design?
Yes, but the pictures or samples should be offered by your party.
Q4.When can you deliver the goods
7-15 days for stock after receiving the down deposit.
7-30 days for new production after receiving the down deposit.
Q5.How about the price? Can you make it cheaper?
The price depends on your Requirement(size, quantity, payment terms)
Best quotation will be quoted after receiving all your details.
Q6.I am a builder, Can you make the customized design for project, Can you provide all the products for our project.
Yes, We have very experienced R&D engineers and we have strong ability to do ODM projects. save your time, save your cost.
Welcome to contact us