Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: +8615092329188
- E-mail: email@example.com
There are many types of fire doors: glass fire doors, stainless steel fire doors, ordinary steel fire doors, but the installation method is basically the same according to the situation on the site, there are some common installation parameters must pay attention.
First, the installation of fire doors should be in accordance with the type of fire doors used, and the appropriate installation method should be adopted.
Second, the door frame of the fire door can be fixed with the expansion bolt and the wall, or the iron piece can be embedded at the hole when the wall is built, and the connection of the door frame is firmly welded during installation.
3. Regardless of the connection method used for the door frame and the wall, each side shall be no less than 3 anchor points and shall be firmly connected.
4. When installing the fire door, it should be straightened and hoisted first. After the size is appropriate, temporarily fix it, and make corrections and adjustments. After the error is correct, the connection can be anchored.
5. The sliding door is required to be pushed and pulled flexibly after installation; the swing door is easy to open and the closing is tight and firm.
Sixth, the door closer must be installed on the fire door, and the sequencer should be installed on the door.
7. Hardware accessories such as handles and fire locks on fire doors must be complete;
8. The clearance between the requirements and the ground plane should be no more than 5mm.
Fire doors are generally located on evacuation routes (such as stairwells, front rooms, walkways, etc.). The slight attention paid to the design of the flat surface of the building may cause the door to open and block the evacuation path, reduce its effective width, and violate the basic requirements for evacuation. . This phenomenon is particularly prominent in the transition path of evacuation routes and high-rise residential buildings, which should be paid attention to and avoided.