Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: +8615092329188
- E-mail: email@example.com
Armored doors are widely used in Europe. The main feature is the strong steel structure in the middle of the door leaf (known as the armore system in China).
The front and back surfaces are covered with a beautiful and easy-to-replace finish material. The finish can be made of aluminum. , copper, glass, composite wood, solid wood, etc., have many unique advantages:
1, with the wooden door's friendly appearance and the solid nature of the steel door, coupled with a professional anti-theft lock has become a beautiful security door.
2. The panel is easy to replace. Adapt to the decoration style of different periods at any time, and it will last forever.
3. Due to the strong steel core, the performance is stable and will not be deformed due to weather changes or long-term use.
4. In addition to the anti-theft function, it also has excellent fireproof, soundproof, heat preservation and even bulletproof functions.
5, easy to install. Door frames and door fans can be installed step by step according to the construction progress, which is conducive to product protection and construction period cooperation.
6, durable. Under normal conditions, the service life is more than 20 years.
The general size is: single fan 2050/2250x960mm; child 2050/2250x1200mm
Under normal circumstances: door leaf thickness 80mm ~ 100mm, galvanized sheet transfer edging, commonly used wood species: beech wood, oak, maple, black walnut, teak, cherry, ash, etc.